If you’re anything like us, you’re constantly on the road on to the next location, whether you’re showing a new property to a client or meeting up with potential clients, a good chunk of your day requires hours of driving.
And unfortunately there just isn’t enough hours in a single day, especially when you want to or need to spend some of that time keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest news in commercial real estate. Instead of falling behind in the latest and newest CRE news/trends, use your time wisely by listening to these CRE podcasts while on those daily drives.
- Hosted by Michael Bull, founder of Bull Realty
- Weekly 1-hour episodes
- Covers topics for every CRE professional
- Experts from Co-Star, the Federal Reserve, STR Analytics are featured in a variety of episodes.
- Hosted by Howard Kline – a real estate lawyer with over 30 years of experience.
- Explores issues confronting the commercial real estate industry.
- Discusses trends within other industries and highlights how to capitalize on them.
- Hosted by John Highman
- 10-35 minute episodes
- Episodes discuss topics like: sales, leasing, property management and retail
- Hosted by Joshua Dorkin and Brandon Turner
- #1 podcast for real estate
- Topics cover both residential and commercial
- Hour long episodes
- Includes forums and articles to compliment each episode.