Before you can create an awesome email newsletter you need to choose your WHY. It is the same question we all must ask:
WHY am I a broker?
“He who has a why can endure any how.” – Frederick Nietzsche
Entrepreneur has several articles discussing the “why in business“. Here a few highlights.
- Its easy with the daily routine to lose the WHY
- Remember, the WHY is what got your started as a broker. What was the original reason?
- Money is often mentioned as a motivator, but earning money usually represents a means to something else: freedom, safety, security, family, helping others, etc. The something else is your WHY.
- Your WHY will keep you from quitting when things are difficult.
- Your WHY can change the world. Don’t let your WHY be too small.
“Not every passion is a potential business — and that’s OK” –Renée Warren
Take some time to think it through. Do some research. Ask your friends. Watch this or any video from Simon Sinek.