The market is obviously off the charts idiotic, and none of my agent friends or friends in general can make any sense of it, so I figured I’d ask here.
Why are YOU buying a house when the market is this ridiculous? Is it because:
1) you are worried you’re going to be even more priced out in the future?
2) because you have heard that renting is a bad investment?
3) because you have extra savings and finally enough for a down payment, and the interest rates are amazing?
4) because you need to get into a home before school starts?
5) because everyone else’s buying?
6) because you recently relocated and need a place and “2”.
So which one is it? Feel free to add your reason, and if it’s any one of these, have you considered the fact that real estate may go down in value?