What type of offer would you recommend I make?

The seller is out of town, hasn’t shown the house to anyone as of yet because they want to be there when it’s shown. I put in an offer without seeing the house because I wasn’t sure if they were at least hearing or selecting offers while out of town for a week and didn’t want to risk losing this house by waiting. I put a contingency on inspection since i haven’t at least viewed the house in person and an appraisal contingency (because I’m getting a conventional loan). The seller will be back this weekend, but I won’t even be able to schedule a viewing until they get back. I honestly wouldn’t ask for them to repair anything, but also don’t want to lose my money from backing out if there’s something that’s a deal breaker (like mold, foundation damage); I’m basically wanting to make a different offer that sounds appealing to the seller and parts of me wants to waive an inspection and get a small 4 point inspection maybe? What could I do? My current offer is $4k over listing price, inspection and appraisal contingency, request for seller to pay 2% of closing costs. I want to change the offer to $10k over listing, possibly waive the inspection, with an appraisal contingency and seller pays 1.5% of closing costs. I realistically can’t avoid requesting the 1.5% closing costs because that’s all of the money I have set aside for buying right now, but I’m just looking for advise on things I could do to make the offer better for the seller?

submitted by /u/hillycan
[link] [comments]

The seller is out of town, hasn’t shown the house to anyone as of yet because they want to be there when it’s shown. I put in an offer without seeing the house because I wasn’t sure if they were at least hearing or selecting offers while out of town for a week and didn’t want to risk losing this house by waiting. I put a contingency on inspection since i haven’t at least viewed the house in person and an appraisal contingency (because I’m getting a conventional loan). The seller will be back this weekend, but I won’t even be able to schedule a viewing until they get back. I honestly wouldn’t ask for them to repair anything, but also don’t want to lose my money from backing out if there’s something that’s a deal breaker (like mold, foundation damage); I’m basically wanting to make a different offer that sounds appealing to the seller and parts of me wants to waive an inspection and get a small 4 point inspection maybe? What could I do? My current offer is $4k over listing price, inspection and appraisal contingency, request for seller to pay 2% of closing costs. I want to change the offer to $10k over listing, possibly waive the inspection, with an appraisal contingency and seller pays 1.5% of closing costs. I realistically can’t avoid requesting the 1.5% closing costs because that’s all of the money I have set aside for buying right now, but I’m just looking for advise on things I could do to make the offer better for the seller? submitted by /u/hillycan [link] [comments]

<a href="Read More“>View Full Article

Need More Commercial Real Estate Leads?SAVE 40% this month!

Our commercial valuation calculator was created to evaluate commercial real estate. In 6 quick steps you will know your NOI, CAP RATE, and IRR.

Now you can get your own branded version of our calculator!