First time seller here. Under contract and the buyer has a 10-day inspection window. They did their inspection on day three and we’re now on day seven and haven’t heard anything from them. I’m guessing if they found anything really bad they would have informed us if they were backing out by now? Just wondering if it’s common to wait this long to bring up any issues. I’d much rather negotiate any repairs/credits with them now than having to wait until the 11th hour.