So we got clear to close for next week on our new home. I was reaching out to a internet provider to have it set up when we get possession next week but they want to do a credit check. Should I wait till after closing even if we got CTC already?

submitted by /u/Olivelupatty
[link] [comments]

submitted by /u/Olivelupatty [link] [comments]

<a href="Read More“>View Full Article

Need More Commercial Real Estate Leads?SAVE 40% this month!

Our commercial valuation calculator was created to evaluate commercial real estate. In 6 quick steps you will know your NOI, CAP RATE, and IRR.

Now you can get your own branded version of our calculator!