Should I do a extended rate lock on a new build ?

Hi All, We are looking into a new build (inventory) with scheduled completion around Jan 2023. The price in area is a bit less than it was few months back in the area (Texas).

If we are to sign a purchase agreement then should we do a extended rate lock (with a fee) or wait it out till closing timeline ? Also on another note, would it be advisable to delay the purchase all together in anticipation of price to go down a bit more ?

Kindly provide your suggestions. Thanks.

submitted by /u/tvg1988
[link] [comments]

Hi All, We are looking into a new build (inventory) with scheduled completion around Jan 2023. The price in area is a bit less than it was few months back in the area (Texas). If we are to sign a purchase agreement then should we do a extended rate lock (with a fee) or wait it out till closing timeline ? Also on another note, would it be advisable to delay the purchase all together in anticipation of price to go down a bit more ? Kindly provide your suggestions. Thanks. submitted by /u/tvg1988 [link] [comments]

<a href="Read More“>View Full Article

Need More Commercial Real Estate Leads?SAVE 40% this month!

Our commercial valuation calculator was created to evaluate commercial real estate. In 6 quick steps you will know your NOI, CAP RATE, and IRR.

Now you can get your own branded version of our calculator!

Generated by Feedzy