Should I change my realtor or am I overreacting

Hey everyone, in need of advice here since I am not well experienced with realtors and just want to make sure I’m advised to make sure I’m not overreacting.

I reached out to my realtor who helped me buy my first home in the past over last weekend, told him that we are ready to look for a house this week. Basically it’s almost Friday and we still haven’t met him. He was going to come by our home to discuss about making my place look ready to hit the market (cuz I refuse having two mortgages) and discuss the steps, but due to him keep feeling ill, we kept getting postponed, and I’m not getting any updates from him other than “sorry! Let me follow up with you on time when I feel better.”

I trust this realtor but I’m in a bind because I want to get the ball rolling, and I just feel like I’m being shifted aside. Especially in today’s environment, I can’t wait because of the rates and the market is still somewhat competitive.

Am I just overreacting or should I change the realtor? I would hate to have to let him know though if it comes to that. Maybe there is a tip on breaking a bad news to your agent.

submitted by /u/rerunbasics
[link] [comments]

Hey everyone, in need of advice here since I am not well experienced with realtors and just want to make sure I’m advised to make sure I’m not overreacting. I reached out to my realtor who helped me buy my first home in the past over last weekend, told him that we are ready to look for a house this week. Basically it’s almost Friday and we still haven’t met him. He was going to come by our home to discuss about making my place look ready to hit the market (cuz I refuse having two mortgages) and discuss the steps, but due to him keep feeling ill, we kept getting postponed, and I’m not getting any updates from him other than “sorry! Let me follow up with you on time when I feel better.” I trust this realtor but I’m in a bind because I want to get the ball rolling, and I just feel like I’m being shifted aside. Especially in today’s environment, I can’t wait because of the rates and the market is still somewhat competitive. Am I just overreacting or should I change the realtor? I would hate to have to let him know though if it comes to that. Maybe there is a tip on breaking a bad news to your agent. submitted by /u/rerunbasics [link] [comments]

<a href="Read More“>View Full Article

Need More Commercial Real Estate Leads?SAVE 40% this month!

Our commercial valuation calculator was created to evaluate commercial real estate. In 6 quick steps you will know your NOI, CAP RATE, and IRR.

Now you can get your own branded version of our calculator!