Home purchase in California. We’ve removed all contingencies, ready to close, but seller keeps saying they’re not ready. I was okay with a short delay but we’re now two weeks past the deadline with still no target closing date in sight. They haven’t given a good excuse. I’m worried maybe they have cold feet.
We haven’t done a formal demand to close escrow yet. I guess that’s my next step? And then court action if they still won’t budge?