I have a house that I am debating on selling. I have received an offer for $30,000. Me and my husband were thinking we could make more than that if we just rented it out for $600 a month so basically we’d be making more than $30k. But we just don’t know if it’s the best idea right now for us because I know we’d have to pay for the house to get fixed if anything breaks, appliances, roof (it’s about that time) and we just don’t have the funds for it. Do you think we should take the offer or just rent it out knowing there’s a risk of us having to abruptly pay for things if they decide to break or wear down over time?