Question about buying agent – Baltimore MD area

I’m currently staying in MD looking for a home, townhouse or condo to live in as I plan to relocate ASAP. Husband and I are ready to buy and can either pay cash (if 300K or under) or put down a big down payment.

We started working with a buyers agent in the area who is a friend of good friend, and she has taken us to a few places. The one we liked and wanted to make an offer on was already pending as we were driving there.

Husband and I are looking on Zillow multiple times a day. Yesterday early morning I found a place I really liked that had just listed 10 hour ago. But our agent told me she was not available over the weekend. I get that it is Mother’s Day weekend, but this morning that property is now pending.

What should we be doing to get a shot at making a viable offer before the property flies off the market???

I’m to the point of telling this agent that if she is not available then I’ll let Zillow have a different buying agent show us! What else can we do????

Just how exclusive do we have to be to the buyer agent we started with?? We never signed anything with her, and I don’t even know if that is normal procedure. What I do know is properties are being sold before we can even see them let alone make an offer.

Help!!

submitted by /u/Piper1105
[link] [comments]

I’m currently staying in MD looking for a home, townhouse or condo to live in as I plan to relocate ASAP. Husband and I are ready to buy and can either pay cash (if 300K or under) or put down a big down payment. We started working with a buyers agent in the area who is a friend of good friend, and she has taken us to a few places. The one we liked and wanted to make an offer on was already pending as we were driving there. Husband and I are looking on Zillow multiple times a day. Yesterday early morning I found a place I really liked that had just listed 10 hour ago. But our agent told me she was not available over the weekend. I get that it is Mother’s Day weekend, but this morning that property is now pending. What should we be doing to get a shot at making a viable offer before the property flies off the market??? I’m to the point of telling this agent that if she is not available then I’ll let Zillow have a different buying agent show us! What else can we do???? Just how exclusive do we have to be to the buyer agent we started with?? We never signed anything with her, and I don’t even know if that is normal procedure. What I do know is properties are being sold before we can even see them let alone make an offer. Help!! submitted by /u/Piper1105 [link] [comments]

<a href="Read More“>View Full Article

Need More Commercial Real Estate Leads?SAVE 40% this month!

Our commercial valuation calculator was created to evaluate commercial real estate. In 6 quick steps you will know your NOI, CAP RATE, and IRR.

Now you can get your own branded version of our calculator!