My realtor said not to worry, but I just wanted to check in if anyone else with experience thinks I should worry.
We (Buyers) finished inspections and sent in a repair request in the form of cash off. Seller responded with counter, lower amount and that we remove all contingencies (Sale of my current home and HOA docs are whats pending still) At the same time the Seller sent a notice to perform for removing inspectiontitledisclosure contingencies (we already removed disclosure) We (Buyers) respond to their repair counter that we will only remove Inspectiontitle contingencies (We have home sale contingency, close in 3 days, we don’t want to remove and still waiting on them to send HOA docs)
No response from seller yet, The notice to perform was sent Sat at 1pm, 48 hrs is in a little less then an hour. Am I at risk of losing the house waiting on the repair response?