My original closing date was “Estimated September 16th), but my builder decided to speed my construction along due to having other more expensive lots to sell. They said they’d push the date up, and it would be completed far before August/September. I called my lender and they said they wouldn’t be able to lock or do anything but take documents till 45 days before closing. Realtor went on vacation, but forgot to give me the name of the associate who was taking over.
I’m completely confused and lost as to who I should be talking to or what I should be doing next. I went to check the house out, and exterior is completely done. They seem to be waiting for interior (cabinets, carpets, paint, etc). Should I start seeing if I can work with my lender?