my Realtor is dropping the ball before closing

I am a First Time Homebuyer. Found a house and it is bidding war crazy where I live. Went with a National Lender they wanted to close early. My Appraisal came back high so that was great. However I am self employed so we started having some issues. I switched to a local lender thinking our closing date was still early. They rushed and I got approved yay! The whole time my Realtor is saying yes closing date is fine etc… He was really into my Appraisal and started sending some disclosures while I was getting the financing nothing wierd but then he seemed sad I got approved. Now he is saying the Seller cannot move in time wants the original closing date that I am sure was changed or else nobody would have been rushing around to get this done for next Monday. He is getting condensing towards me. I feel like something is very off. Like why wouldn’t someone want to close early? Now my rate lock is going to expire and now the Seller suddenly wants to wait until the Aug 5th. That is a whole month I would have to pay rent again and I really do not want to have two houses. I also am not interested in the seller still being there. Where we close but she occupies it till that date be ause in this state if she doesn’t then I have to evict her as well. She has another house already but she has a bunch of stuff she needs to move still. I feel he ran his mouth and told the Selling agent it appraised higher so I will walk away. Thoughts anyone.

submitted by /u/Apart-Opposite7721
[link] [comments]

I am a First Time Homebuyer. Found a house and it is bidding war crazy where I live. Went with a National Lender they wanted to close early. My Appraisal came back high so that was great. However I am self employed so we started having some issues. I switched to a local lender thinking our closing date was still early. They rushed and I got approved yay! The whole time my Realtor is saying yes closing date is fine etc… He was really into my Appraisal and started sending some disclosures while I was getting the financing nothing wierd but then he seemed sad I got approved. Now he is saying the Seller cannot move in time wants the original closing date that I am sure was changed or else nobody would have been rushing around to get this done for next Monday. He is getting condensing towards me. I feel like something is very off. Like why wouldn’t someone want to close early? Now my rate lock is going to expire and now the Seller suddenly wants to wait until the Aug 5th. That is a whole month I would have to pay rent again and I really do not want to have two houses. I also am not interested in the seller still being there. Where we close but she occupies it till that date be ause in this state if she doesn’t then I have to evict her as well. She has another house already but she has a bunch of stuff she needs to move still. I feel he ran his mouth and told the Selling agent it appraised higher so I will walk away. Thoughts anyone. submitted by /u/Apart-Opposite7721 [link] [comments]

<a href="Read More“>View Full Article

Need More Commercial Real Estate Leads?SAVE 40% this month!

Our commercial valuation calculator was created to evaluate commercial real estate. In 6 quick steps you will know your NOI, CAP RATE, and IRR.

Now you can get your own branded version of our calculator!

Generated by Feedzy