Is it common for a buyer to switch lenders right after making an offer?

We listed our house before the weekend and got an offer this morning we were happy with. We offered to sign the contract the same evening. However, the buyer is now holding off on signing the contract because they “want to switch lenders.” Is this common? Or is this a cop out and we should accept another offer? If they are sincere, how long would this process typically take?

submitted by /u/skinomgskin
[link] [comments]

We listed our house before the weekend and got an offer this morning we were happy with. We offered to sign the contract the same evening. However, the buyer is now holding off on signing the contract because they “want to switch lenders.” Is this common? Or is this a cop out and we should accept another offer? If they are sincere, how long would this process typically take? submitted by /u/skinomgskin [link] [comments]

<a href="Read More“>View Full Article

Need More Commercial Real Estate Leads?SAVE 40% this month!

Our commercial valuation calculator was created to evaluate commercial real estate. In 6 quick steps you will know your NOI, CAP RATE, and IRR.

Now you can get your own branded version of our calculator!