House has been on the market over a week, decent showings but no offers. I know this isn’t something to complain about in normal markets but my realtor has already botched numerous things during the preparation and listing process (mostly due to communication issues) so this is just the last straw. She pretty much promised the moon anyway so I’m only holding her to her own standards.
So has anyone else ever ditched their agent so early in a listing contract? What kind of problems is this going to cause or issues will I have to deal with trying to move to another realtor? If you represent a buyer and you see a listing like mine, what kind of red flags does it conjure?