Great news, and great timing

We just finished restoring our new house across the bay from where we own our current home in San Francisco. We are going to be moving in full time over the next few months, and are considering selling our current home in St. John’s Wood. We purchased in ’93 for $650K, and now its worth around 4.5 million. Should we look to sell now, or would waiting until Spring/Summer get us more. We are not in a rush to sell, as there is no mortgage on it at this point, and our taxes are incredibly low due to prop 13.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/home-prices-will-grow-a-further-16-by-end-of-next-year-goldman-forecast-203019920.html

submitted by /u/Dr_Brian_O-Blivion
[link] [comments]

Need More Commercial Real Estate Leads?SAVE 40% this month!

Our commercial valuation calculator was created to evaluate commercial real estate. In 6 quick steps you will know your NOI, CAP RATE, and IRR.

Now you can get your own branded version of our calculator!