Needless to say, lender completely dropped the ball on this one and will most likely cost me this deal. What are my options at this point? The lender waited until day SEVENTEEN of the 18 day window to order the appraisal. Now that he finally did it, all appraisals, according to him, are 3 weeks out.
The seller already gave me a 5 day extension but obviously 3 weeks is a lot longer than that. What I want to do is switch lenders and see if I could still save this deal. How should I go about doing that?