Planning on ordering flooring which is a 4 week wait time. Closing is in 5 weeks exactly and we accepted the inspection, only needed like $200 in fixes which we weren’t going to bother the seller with, appraisal came back spot on. We’ve signed everything and apparently now we just sit around until closing.
I guess seller could have cold feet and pull out. Is it not advisable to get the ball rolling on ordering reno mats? I obviously can’t move in until its painted/floor added. Not a big deal if I have to wait, I’ll just be out a months mortgage.