The couple who had an offer on the house before me are quite upset that the seller decided to pull their offer. My realtor told me the house had a buyer, and was pending sale, but that the contract had not yet been finalized. So I put in an all cash offer, 18,000 above the previous offer. The seller agreed, and pulled the other offer. Now these people are being piss poor losers, and want to sue me. That’s how business works, I came in with a better offer. Plus the sale can be finalized in less then half the time, since I’m paying all cash. Can they do this, the seller wasn’t obligated to any contract, since it was still being worked on. Any other seller would have done the same thing, they get more money, and its a far easier and quicker process if theirs no bank involved.