Hi All, I need some advice as I’m currently trying to sell my studio condo in Chicago and it’s been 1.5 months with an average of 1 showing/week but no offers. Is the move to simply wait and see as there’s not much I can do or give myself a deadline at which if my place doesn’t sell I’ll take it offline.
For background, I currently live in a studio and love my building. However I would like more space and would love to buy a 2 bedroom condo in the same area. I am waiting to sell prior to putting in an offer on a 2-bed. I already know what building I want to move into but waiting for my studio to sell is difficult as I’m worried there will be no units for sale where I want to buy. I would be ok staying in my studio until next summer if needed but not sure if the selling outlook would be better then.
First time home seller here! Any advice would be appreciated as I’m feeling quite antsy about the selling process.