I started looking for a house not too long ago. First house I looked at, I made an offer that was accepted. It was probably too high as I don’t think this house had as much interest as I thought in hindsight and more research.
I got cold feet and backed out before actually signing anything official as I was never expecting to get an offer accepted just like that. Now as I continue to look at the market and what has been available, I kind of think that original house may have been the one and best option for my needs. It looks like it’s still on the market today.
Can I make an offer again? Should I wait to see if there’s a price drop? Would a lower offer even have a chance? Did I already burn my bridge and time to move on?